Monday, August 30, 2010

Mini Session - Baby Cody

Colt and Amy are long time friends of Caleb and I.  We go way back to the elementary years.  Now, Colt and Amy have recently added a 3rd little addition to their family - Cody. 



These were actually taken during a visit to our house..I had to grab them because it was a great moment and Daddy wasn't present for our mini-session.

Here are the other two little angels...they were so good while I was there.
 
 
He's already getting the hang of being a big brother.
 
 
And big sis knows how this works!
 
 
 Smile!
 
 
Colt and Amy have carried a neat tradition on in their family (A tradition carried on from Colt's parents).  All of the girls names start with an "A" like Mommy and all of the boys names start with a "C" like Daddy.  I think their children will appreciate this tradition when they get older.
 
 
Ok, this one and the next were oopsy's but I like them anyways...
Baby's always look so cute when they stick out their tongue!


See?


Everyone needs a good stretch now and then.




He was putting up with a lot from me!


I think this must be his favorite place!


I was definitely impressed with Amy's ability in taking on her new role as a mother of three (which I must say from experiences is NOT an easy task!) just two weeks into the "job" :).  I look forward to our second session with the Martin's again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment