Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cassandra and Dan's Maternity Portraits

I posted a sneak peek a while back of my cousin Cassandra's maternity shoot.  I gave her her pictures a while ago but I wanted to keep up with the blog and share some of my favorites from that day.  First of all, I can't wait to meet Cassandra and Dan's little MIRACLE!!  Second, since we were young Cassandra has always had a love for horses and animals.  So we thought it was appropriate to do the shoot at her Grandparent's home...which had a barn!  Finally, one interested fact is that along with Cassandra's pregnancy there was a time when there were SIX cousins in my family pregnant (me included)!  Isn't that amazing?

Here is a picture of most of us...Tina wasn't able to be present at the time.  That's me holding a sheet of paper representing Tina lol. My Aunt's idea...she is so funny!


 Ok....on to their session...Here are a few and a video you can see of more.  If you would like to purchase the video please contact me! :)  ENJOY!



And here is one while I was spying on them reading to their baby...something they do often.  Isn't that so cute??  They are reading him a book called "Growing Up Cowboy!" Perfect.

 Ok....I know I love to take out of focus shots and make them artsy...here is another..




 Now for the video...notice the cowboy hats while you are watching.  One is for new baby and the other is Grandpa's...they are exact and something really special to Cassandra :) Thank you, Cassandra and Dan! 

If you would like to purchase this video in higher res. please let me know...ENJOY!  Oh and don't forget to stop the music player at the bottom...so you can hear the music to the video.  Or you can go to this link to view the video in higher resolution: http://animoto.com/play/Wa089xJr8rkIwOt2aQGqRQ




No comments:

Post a Comment