Friday, April 22, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Weston

Meet Grandma and Grandpa Weston.  The name Weston may seem familiar to some of you.  That's my son's name, my husbands middle name and my mother-in-law's maiden name.  Grandpa and Grandma recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary!! Isn't that fantastic?! They got married young and got pregnant soon after...kind of reminds me of another married couple I know (my husband and I).  They had six kids!!  Of course, they are all now grown up but this encourages me when I think I have hard days sometimes!  Additionally, they have now been blessed with an abundant amount of grandchildren over the years and now the great-grandchildren seem like they are coming every year (and not just from our family!).. I was so honored to capture some lovely moments of them to celebrate the special occasion. 

Grandpa and Grandma reside in Ohio living on their farm, except for a couple months out of the year when they come to sunny Florida.  Grandpa is a corn farmer....excuse me Weston's if I didn't get the terminology right there.  We are going to Ohio this summer to visit everyone (so excited for a few reasons...another special occasion :) but for this celebration Grandma and Grandpa were in town and decided on the Botanical Gardens as their location.  They were great and made me want to be married to my husband for 65+ years even more than I already do! 

Happy Anniversary!!!
Love you two,

Melissa and the Family
 (click the picture to see it even bigger)




No comments:

Post a Comment