Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Pacecca Family

I got the opportunity to photograph the Pacecca family...which was quite fun.  The Pacecca family goes to our church but I also know them from school...middle school that is!  Andy...or I should say Mrs. Pacecca used to be my math teacher (craz huh??)!  She wasn't Mrs. Pacecca back then though...until she met and married Bob...where they met I believe at our church and my old school!   It thrills me to see their beautiful family and how much love they have.  Bob also worked in our church's youth group growing up; he is such a fun guy.  The Lord has truly blessed the Pacecca's :) Enjoy my favorites from this session at Sand Key Beach, FL!




 Look at that sweet grin!
 Beautiful ladies!! :)

 I love to capture moments like this...you can't pose that :)

 Gorgeous!!


 Love <3 br="br">

 Andy, and Bob specifically asked for shots with their kids and I LOVED that!  They said they put the pictures in their kids rooms by their beds...how awesome is that??? I think I am going to steal that idea.  I hope you guys don't mind!! :)



 Real life :) Love it!


Thank you Pacecca family for letting me capture these special moments!  I had a blast and I hope ya'll did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment