Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby K's Infant Shoot

Hi Guys, if you have stopped by my blog I want to say thank you!  I really appreciate it!  I haven't really mentioned much about the blog formally lately. It is actually my old blog so I am missing some entries from the middle time frame of my business and went back to the "old" blog for reasons...that are well..probably boring so I won't go there :)

  I am still working out the kinks but I wanted to keep you all up to date.  I am working on getting better as a "blogger" but I really love it.  I love it because it helps me tell a story...ya'lls story :) and to me that is so important!
So without further adieu......
 I had the opportunity of stopping by the Buckner's house to take a few shots of Miss K recently.  Her Mom wanted to capture her lovely christening gown that she was recently dedicated in. :) 

 Look at that sweet smile!

 And those eyes!
Some might say this isn't in focus but I actually love the softness here. :)




 And here below is a side by side comparison of Miss K and her Momma...LOVE IT!
Thank you Lori for letting me capture such a special moment :) You baby girl is adorable!
-Melissa McMillen

No comments:

Post a Comment