Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Erin + Mike = An Engagement Session at The Chica Boom Room in Downtown, Dunedin

Mike at The Chica Boom Room. Erin at The Chica Boom Room......and.....BOOM!!!  Mike see's Erin across the room...(You can't blame him for noticing her..she is gorgeous!!)

When he first laid his eyes on her...little did he know that years later they would be engaged to marry... or did he??

I was so thrilled when Erin and Mike wanted to head back to that first meeting spot in Downtown Dunedin at The Chica Boom Room because it's so special to them!  I encourage each of my clients to pick a spot to do their session that means something to them :) and I of course love it when they take my advice haha! Back to Mike and Erin... we celebrated their engagement while taking in the beautiful area and snapping some images of this lovely couple.  Thank you Erin and Mike for being so patient and braving the cold and windy weather!  Can't wait for your wedding in a few weeks!

Enjoy just a few of my favorites!




















No comments:

Post a Comment