Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Beginnings: A Senior Session with Cody Sitton

It took me a long time to even find just a few words to write this blog post but here goes..

Recently, I got the opportunity to take some portraits for my friend Cody Sitton.  I've known Cody since he was knee high to a grasshopper...I think that's the first time I've used that phrase? And...now I feel old!


Whenever I do ANY session I like to bring it all back to my clients.  What do they like to eat, do, wear, go?  For Cody that was easy: He likes to fish, the beach, plays soccer (he's GOOD people!!) and wanted to honor his brother Matt.  Cody's brother died in Afghanistan this past year fighting for our freedom and standing up for his soldiers. So at Cody's request, we incorporated all of that...in the midst of really bad weather and a 102 fever... I think he rocked his session out and I know his brother would be proud! Oh, and not to mention Cody officially singed with the University of Massachusetts, Amherst a few days after our shoot! Thanks for working with me Cody it was such a honor and I know God has great plans for you in your years to come!!








I wouldn't mess with him if I were you!

Matt's initials on his uniform to honor his brother. 















No comments:

Post a Comment