Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Turning Lemon's into Lemonade and a Florida Wedding: East Bay Country Club - Bryne + Ryan are Married!

When I first talked with Bryne and Ryan I came to find out how much of their meeting was literally a number of perfect coincidences..something only God can create in my opinion.  They met at a job they both didn't like....talk about turning lemons into lemonade!!  Do you ever wonder why you are going through a certain trial in your life and just don't know the purpose!!??  We don't always see the light at the end of the tunnel until later on; it's my guess Ryan saw his light a little sooner then most (pssst...Bryne) and it's no surprise that Bryne was the light of his work day...now she's the light of his day forever and I am sure the feelings mutual :)  

Congrats you two!  It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your special day.  Wishing you many years of happiness and love.  I hope your first married Valentines day is fabulous! Here's my gift to you...some of my favorites from your day! :)  - Melissa




Bride's maid duties sometimes include steaming dresses and bringing sticky tape....just sayin' :)




Bryne made some of her own jewelry...I was super impressed!
Love the sash!



Bryne's something blue was this beaded bracelet her grandmother made!

 This is Ryan's boutineer held by his mother...I love this and I was so glad we could capture this moment because I think it is so special.

Hubby came and took a few shots for me of the guys as a surprise added bonus for Bryne and Ryan!

Don't mess with the father of the bride!!

She is stunning!! No words.













 The MEN!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment